Mineral Water Plant – Purification Water Plant
When it comes to family and their health no compromises are allowed. The process of water purification packaging is carried out much smoothly and precisely. The mineral water plant comprises of water treatment plant, rinsing and filling machinery, blowing machinery labeling and taping machinery and SS storage tanks. The plant performs various operations including water purification, bottling , labeling and coding the water bottles.
Our RO plants are made out of quality materials, embedded with strong membranes so that the water filtered through it is rich in mineral content yet free from all sorts of contamination. Purifying, packaging, bottling and labeling mineral water is not an easy task as thought. It takes times and efforts plus latest machinery to carry out the whole process effectively. To make clean and fresh water readily available for people, Water World has installed huge mineral water plants that are technologically advanced in purifying water, decontaminating and making it free of all sorts of pollutants.
Why choose our water? Because we make sure that every step of the filtration process is executed with precision and care. The water goes through different stages and at each one, chemicals and contamination is filtered out accordingly, maintaining the levels of pH and minerals in it. The process may take up to but the end result is always worth the weight. We aim at improving the health conditions in Pakistan and this is why we also install plants for industrial use.
The process is carried out in following multiple stages:
- Raw water that has to be processed is collected in tanks
- Water is then loaded with alum for coagulation
- It is allowed to settle for an hour after coagulation
- This water is transferred to chlorination tank and treated with chlorine gas
- Water is passed through sand filters for trapping un-dissolved impurities
- Water is then Sand and carbon filtered , odor and color is removed.
- Then water is passed through micro fillers followed by UV disinfection system
- Finally packing takes place through automatic rinsing, filling and capping machine.
The plant can purify up to 1000 Liters/hour. We do installations at water packaging industries.
Our process is complete and supervised by professionals who are expert in this area so that at the end of the day, people can gain quick and easy access to fresh, filtered and healthiest water. When choosing bottled water for your family, choose only Pure Water Flux mineral water plants because we focus at improving lifestyle.