Commercial RO Plant
This water treatment also uses the reverse osmosis principle and is extensively used for commercial purposes. Being cost effective it is the best option for commercial establishments. The systems cleans water and removes corrosive and unnecessary salts, chemicals, metals etc, making water safe for tools and equipments deployed in commercial set-ups. Commercial RO plants are used for waste water purification/treatment, car washing, and fruit syrup production and in food processing industry along with reef aquariums.
The reverse Osmosis process reaches completion after multiple stages such as pre-treatment processes, high pressure pumps , assembly of membranes, disinfection and PH adjustments. The principle is simple- raw or impure water passes through membranes and output is pure/treated water suitable for commercial purposes.
What makes us prominent and successful in the market is the ability to understand customer needs ad design suitable commercial RO water treatment plants. Our special features in this category include:
- Highly durable factory tested systems which are compact, easy to install and operate.
- Heavy duty UPVC piping (ASTM scheduled) used for RO pressure piping.
- TDS monitors to check water quality.
- Raw water feed pumps.
- High pressure pumps with pressure switches.
- High performance membranes with pressure tubes.
- Electrical control panel and wet panel serving as control point of entry system used for various purposes.