We are not only looking forward to help our clients with the best but our employees are another big asset we greatly value. As our business expands we are in constant need of more employees who are talented and contribute to our goals in a positive fashion. We not only provide proper training for our operations but also benefits that motivate them to add up more to our existing success.
We have a great team of skilled, qualified and experienced personnel that dedicate their time and efforts for providing maximum customer satisfaction. We do not feel shy in saying that 70% of our success can be directly attributed to our brilliant workforce. We believe in team work and our organizational structure allows every individual to develop personally and professionally. While hiring for new positions we always give priority to internal employees and then proceed to the market. If you wish to become a part of our team kindly use this form to list down all your details and we will contact you if any position matches your credentials.
1. Designation: General accountant
Has knowledge of Reporting to the Manager, Accounting Analysis, and Corporate Accounting. Candidate will play a critical role in the Corporate Accounting department providing support across the entire Compensation and Benefits Finance, and Accounting Analysis group. The General Accountant I will be responsible for various items including:
- Assist with the review of requests for company spending, to ensure funding is properly accounted for in accordance with company policies.
- Assist in the preparation of financial forecast of Company fringe costs including pension, active and retiree medical and dental and other benefits.
- Participate in external audit support activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Flexibility to take on special projects as needed
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedule priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment; must work well with others.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in relative field.
2. Telemarketer (female). Female Telemarketer
We require urgently a telemarketer (preferably female) in our office; Candidates applying should have :
- Experience in relative field & strong communication skills.
- Has ability to multi-task.
- Is flexible & confident.
- Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
- Career Level: Mid-level.
Kindly send your CV with an updated profile picture.
At WWI, you make a difference! We value high performance, hard work, honesty and teamwork. Feel the sense of empowerment when you know your contribution really matters.
Contact us: email@example.com or apply online. WWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WWI does not tolerate discrimination against any applicant for employment because of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, or age. It is, in fact, Severn Trent Service’s policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that such policy enriches the work environment for all our employee